Meysam Arji is an experienced IELTS Teacher and TEFL holder who has been teaching and cooperatjng with different institutes since 2004. Graduated from the Languages Faculty at the University of Tehran, he has been teaching IELTS for more than 12 years and organizing many IELTS courses in different Language Institutes. TKT from Cambridge University, TESOL from Arizona State University and IELTS Trian the Trainer, Advanced Speaking and Advanced Writing from IDP have made him a highly qualified IELTS Teacher.
- TESOL, Arizona State University
- Train the Trainer, Arizona State University
- Teaching Online, Arizona State University
- Writing Composition, FYC, Arizona State University
- TKT (modules 1,2,3), Cambridge University Press
- IELTS Train the Trainer, IDP
- Advanced Writing, IDP Australia
- Advanced Speaking, IDP Australia
- How to Teach IELTS, Bridge Education
- How to Teach IELTS, ITI Turkey
- Teaching IELTS, Transformation Int., Australia
- Grammar and Writing Styles, Queensland University, Australia
Proshot IELTS Centre
Delivering engaging, coherent exam preparation lectures and motivating lessons to students regarding the IELTS.
Mock Speaking and Writing Examiner
August 2014-marh 2017
Modaresan Sharif Institute of Higher Education
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students and evaluating students' class work and assignments.
December 2011- August 2014
Ghotb Ravandi Institute of English
- Lesson planning and class allocation as well as maintaining teaching quality by implementing quality control procedures to ensure uniformity of teaching practices as well as conformity with the institute’s standards.
September 2004- February 2007
Pardis Language Center (PLI)
Teaching General English to students and adapting teaching methodology to individual students’ needs to increase aptitude.
Incorporating state-mandated learning requirements into daily education routine.
Creating detailed lesson and unit plans based on goal-setting and observable outcomes.